PAGES

Codes for a Good Target Sale

Wednesday, July 22, 2015
I've been a little MIA lately, sorry about that. If you're following me on Instagram you saw that I went a little overboard at the barn sale for MacKenzie Childs. I had so much fun shopping the weekend long event and where everything was 50% off, the deal blogger in me was dying at all the good deals! The sale started Thursday at 8 am and I had friends camping out Wednesday night to get a good spot in line. I didn't make it there until Friday morning and when I arrived at 8 am I had to stand in line for over 2 hours just to start shopping. I ended up going back there Saturday, but this time woke up at 5 am, got there at 5:45, and I was the first 10-15 in line for when they opened at 8 am. My second day there was by far the best and I'm already thinking about what I'll get next year haha 

Anyways, today a Target email grabbed my attention. It says you can save up to 30% off of furniture and home items, and you can also take an additional 10% off using code REFRESH. They also have buy 3, get the 4th free on curtains, window hardware, throw pillows, and slipcovers. Licensed items (think Star Wars and Minnie Mouse) are buy 1 get 1 half off so I grabbed those two throw blankets I linked for the kids to hold onto until Christmas. If you spend $50, you save $10 and if you spend $100, you save $25 on bed and bath items using code COLLEGE. 


Their furniture selection is pretty great and there's a lot included in the sale currently. I'm really loving their dining furniture lately. These metal chairs are super popular and they range from $69.99 to $99.99 before the extra 10% off. I love the simple look on this 5 piece dining set, and the fact that it's highly discounted already as well as this dining room table. Also, you can't go wrong with a southwestern rug, especially the one in Cinder/Ivory. 


If clothes are what you're looking for, you can save an extra 10% on clearance clothing, shoes, and accessories using code EXTRA10. I may or may not have bought this little boy's sweatshirt for myself haha I always swore that I would stay away from licensed clothes for my kids but I have to say, some of the stuff is pretty awesome lately. 


And even though I'm not ready for it, back to school shopping has already started. Right now Target has select school supplies, backpacks, and electronics buy 1, get 1 half off. I always stock up during this time, not only for Braxton, but for the whole house. I can't tell you how much it kills me to pay full price for school supplies later on in the year. 

As usual, shipping is free over orders of $25 or if you use your REDcard you get free shipping plus an additional 5% off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design