PAGES

Change is good...

Monday, November 10, 2014
Picture: forbes.com


So you know how they say, "do what you love, love what you do"? Well, if I'm being honest, I don't completely love blogging. Now don't get me wrong, I love the idea of blogging, but it got to a point where I was running out of things to talk about before. I wanted to share our life, but at the same time I didn't want to bore people; and of course I want people to be intrigued with what I'm writing about. Part of my hiatus was because I didn't want to take time away from my family for something I was unsure about. On my blogging break I was trying to figure out the right way to do this, while keeping it fun for me, and worthwhile. I came up with a couple ideas that I really love, that I'm pretty passionate about, and it's something that I'm pretty good at. 

Brian, my husband, likes to joke about how "cheap" I am. I'm all about saving money because as a stay at home mom, with only one household income, I don't have the luxury of buying everything and anything. (but ugh, how I wish!) While I may be cheap, I still like nice things, and that sometimes gets in the way. I'll admit it, I'm a total brand snob...I can't help it. Saving money on things we normally buy anyways is really exciting for me. I wanted to start blogging about some easy money saving tips along with deals (even some exclusive deals!) that will get you nice things for less. I also want to share some of our favorite brands on here, with reviews and giveaways, here and there.

Coming up, in the next couple of weeks, I am getting things together for a fun relaunch! I will also be posting Black Friday deals along with Small Business Saturday deals (some exclusive deals you'll only find from my blog) here and there before the official "relaunch". I also have a couple fun giveaways lined up that will be perfect for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design