PAGES

philosophy skincare for 30% off

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Going until March 6th, philosophy has 30% off site wide. I love philosophy products so much! My skin is totally all over the place, which can be frustrating. I'm oily, dry, and somewhat acne prone. (GAH! Still, at 26!) Here are the products that work best for me...

hope in a jar is such a perfect moisturizer. I switch back and forth between this and Clinique's gel moisturizer but love this one more. It doesn't feel too heavy on my face and I love the smell. 

clear days ahead has been the only thing saving my skin from breakouts from pregnancy AND post pregnancy. I have noticed if I run out, or stop using it for more than a few days, my skin starts to get little bumps. It can be a little drying, especially in the winter, but it works. I personally love the face wash just on its own but the other products in the line work wonders as well. (Here's a trial kit to test it all and with the discount code, it takes almost $12 off) 


purity made simple is a face wash that I love in between the other one. I usually use this one in the morning with my Clarisonic. It's gentle on my face, which I love, especially if I'm putting makeup on afterwards. I know so many people who swear by this one as well! You can get their cleanse, refine, & renew kit for almost $23 off that includes purity made simple as well as their micro delivery peel seen here as well as renewed hope in a jar. 

I'm so picky when it comes to bath and shower gels but I love almost all of philosophy's scents! senorita margarita is my favorite, especially in Spring and Summer. Not only is it a body wash but it doubles as a shampoo and bubble bath as well. 


While it doesn't qualify for the 30% off, the cleanse & glow set (to your left) is marked down from $155 to $89.90 and it's a great value. It was a Black Friday bundle that's still available. 



Make sure you check everything out and when you check out, use code "celebrate" to take the 30% off! Don't forget, if you sign up with them, you get a welcome gift of 3 samples of hope in a jar, purity made simple, and amazing grace. 


1 comment:

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design