PAGES

Lord and Taylor three day sale

Saturday, February 28, 2015
If you check out Lord and Taylor, they currently have a sale going until March 2nd that gets you an additional 25% off clearance and 20% off sale as well as regular priced items. Use code FASHION at checkout and if you spend $99, you qualify for free shipping. 

Searching through the clearance last night I found so much good stuff. The thing that I love about these mid season sales is that you can find quality stuff to save for next year (winter clothes and boots) and you can also find great deals on stuff for the upcoming season. I actually found quite a few pairs of sandals for really great prices. If you haven't noticed, I post a lot about shoes....I have a problem. Here are some of my favorites....

MIA peep toe sandal, Michael Michael Kors Jayden sandalDV by Dolce Vita thong sandalJessica Simpson leather ankle sandal

There are looooooads of women's sandals, wedges, heels, as well as some awesome boots for next fall/winter. If you're in the market for some toddler/preschool boys' clothes they have some really good stuff, but the options for girls aren't really there. It seems as if it's already been picked through from previous sales. I hope you find something you like! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design