PAGES

President's Day sales on some play shoes

Sunday, February 15, 2015
Any holiday is an excuse for a sale and I have been checking out deals to post for a few days now. While President's Day sales aren't out of this world, you can find some good deals on stuff if you really search or get lucky.

Shoes.com is having an awesome sale on shoes that don't even need a discount code. There's also a discount code for 15% off anything that's not included in that sale. Use code SHOES15. They have free shipping as well as 4% cash back from Ebates so it's hard to pass up.

 I have an obsession with wedges so when I saw thesethese, and these I basically jumped at the opportunity to get them. The thing that I like about shoes.com is their selection of Vans. I have loved Vans for over 10 years now, and they're one of my favorite brands of shoes to put the kids in. I wear my Vans with everything! 

Men's: $24.99, Women's: $24.99, Preschool Boy's: $20.80*, Toddler Girl's: $24.99

*Preschool Boy's price after 15% off.

Lord & Taylor has 20% off using code PRESIDENT however, like most stores, the exclusions are never ending. You can't use the code on higher end brands, beauty items, etc. I know Crocs for kids aren't for everyone, but for $2.39 they're hard to pass up. I love Crocs for going to the pool, or beach, and even playing in the sandbox. They're also perfect for keeping in the car for just in case. There are boy's CrocodileShark,  and Two-Tone on sale for $2.99 as well as 2 colors of the girl's Two-Tone Crocs and after using the discount code it drops down to $2.39


If you have ShopRunner, which I do, you get free 2 day shipping no matter how much you spend but Lord & Taylor offers free shipping on orders of $100 or beauty orders of $49. Ebates is also offering 6% cash back currently.

While it's not included in the 20% off sale, you can get 2 colors of the Clarisonic Mia 2 (pink and white) for $119, with free shipping, and 3 free samples of fragrances from Lord & Taylor. That's the same price as the sale I posted here


I'll be posting more President's Day deals as I come across some good ones so keep an eye out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design