PAGES

20% plus more off Clarisonic Mia 2 + cleansers//brush heads

Sunday, January 25, 2015
A few ladies I know have been raving about the Clarisonic Mia so, of course, I decided I needed one as well. I have combination skin that's prone to break outs around my period, it's totally annoying. My pores also suck...I feel like Regina George. (See picture below) 


This morning I found a pretty good deal on a few colors of the Clarisonic Mia 2 and I jumped on it. I now have the lavender one coming my way, with free shipping. I only paid $119.99, which is just about 20% off. I haven't seen anything below this price, and almost every store coupon I've come across doesn't apply to Clarisonic brand so I think this is a great deal from what's offered currently. I'm really hoping I love it, and it's worth the hype! Will you be buying one from this deal?

You can get lavender and pink for $119.99 or sea breeze and white for only $114.99 

The Clarisonic Mia 2 Men's in gray is on sale for $119.99 instead of $150

They also have quite a few Clarisonic cleansers on sale as well as some brush heads. The Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head is $14.99, the Deep Pore Cleanser is originally $27 but on sale for $16.99, and the Acne Daily Clarifying Cleanser is only $20.99

Like I said, this is in addition to free standard shipping, and I was not charged tax. Bonus: You are able to pay with PayPal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design