PAGES

A Jenny Lind toddler bed for only $99?!

Sunday, January 11, 2015
So I've had my eye on the Jenny Lind toddler bed from Land of Nod for ages now. One reason why I haven't bought it? It's $399.99....for a TODDLER BED. Ouch. Tonight I finally talked my husband into letting me get a second toddler bed for Ava so we can keep Braxton's old one in the play room. I looked at Walmart and after going through about a page, I found it....the Jenny Lind bed. On sale. For less than $100. What?! Yeah...well, needless to say I bought it. In pink. Because obviously. You can buy it too, here. You're welcome!

 Decals: Urban Walls  Print: The Printed Palette
Bunny: Dainty Cheeks Boutique 
Shipping was really fast! I ordered on a Monday and it came the next day. My husband set it up, and it was relatively easy. The quality is good, especially for under $100. I definitely wasn't disappointed in it at all once it was put together. It took Ava about a day to love the idea of sleeping in a big girl bed but she transitioned so well! Now that the crib is gone I need to pick up some more gold polka dot decals and we definitely need a new rug but I love her little room so much, especially with this bed. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the gold dots on the wall! We have gold and mint dots in my baby's room :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design