PAGES

Taking it back to Christmas

Wednesday, January 21, 2015
Fisher Price Mustang

I have been meaning to share these pictures, back from Christmas day, of the munchkins enjoying Braxton's Christmas present I blogged about here. We got lucky and had our first non white Christmas so we could go outside and actually let them ride around in it. Braxton was a natural and Ava loved it! Here's a tip though...don't forget to charge the battery with plenty of time haha I was totally on top of it getting built (I supervised Brian, obviously) but at 6 pm Christmas Eve, I realized we forgot all about the battery...that needs to charge for at least 18 hours the first time. Instead of them getting to ride it at 7 am, which was when they woke up, we took it out after lunch around noon.  Luckily they didn't know much of a difference. 

Since I bought the Mustang at Kohl's, and because I bought it on Cyber Monday, I got the $75 in Kohl's cash which came in handy for extra Christmas presents. I got Brian some great pajama pants, the kids got a few little toys from there, and more. I also got their Yes2You Rewards which totaled $10. I'm currently waiting for my Big Fat Check from Ebates that is over $100 just from doing online shopping in November/December. Using the Ibotta app on this purchase gave me $10, and in December alone I got $30 back from them that I used towards more presents. I love the whole idea of "it pays to shop". 

Fisher Price Mustang

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design