PAGES

Hunter boots deal + Anthropologie sale

Thursday, January 15, 2015
So I'm still on the hunt for a pair of Hunter boots on sale since I somehow didn't take my own advice and purchase the ones that I posted about on Cyber Monday. (Seriously, it was SUCH a good deal) I'm kind of thinking of asking for a pair for Valentine's Day...I mean a pair of boots for Valentine's Day can be romantic, right? I just found a deal on a couple of colors for women and quite a few colors for toddlers/kids...

Hunter Original Stripe in Bright Coral and Yellow for just $88. That's 45% off and they have all sorts of sizes! How perfect would coral be for Spring and Summer coming up?! 

The same site also has Hunter kid's boots with contrast soles like these in cobalt, or bright coral, or even dark chocolate for only $35.75!

On a different site, I found a pair of the Hunter Original Tall boots in neon purple for only $99 in sizes 5-10. 

Did you also know that Anthropologie currently has an extra 40% off of their sale items currently? Yeah, all you have to do is enter code EXTRAEXTRA You don't see a sale like that often from them. Hurry though because stuff is going fast! I wanted to post about it yesterday but I was so busy with the kids...here are a couple of my favorites

Geode Sequin Pouch, these earringsGee Wawa saddle boots, and who doesn't want a set of antlers to hang on the wall? Those prices are all BEFORE the extra 40% off!


Let me know if you snag anything! You can even buy it for yourself for Valentine's Day, because why not?

1 comment:

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design