PAGES

Baby Bjorn potties for the right price

Friday, January 30, 2015

I decided to go with a Baby Bjorn potty for Ava because it's more simple, and easy to clean. I impulsively bought Braxton one of those Fisher Price singing potties back in the day and ugh, so many crevices make me cringe at all the germs.  I like the higher back on the Bjorn but they also come without a back. There are loads of colors to choose from too.

Now there are two places that I found with the best deals. You can either go through Target, and they have 5 color options or you can go through Amazon and they have 8 color options. 

Amazon has almost all their potties for $18.89 (gray, pink, orange, blue, and green) The red and turquoise are $22.78 while the white one is $20.96 and all of them qualify for Prime shipping or free shipping over $35. 

With Target, if you have a RED card, you get 5% off and free shipping. Blue, green, and pink are currently on sale for $18.89 They are price matching Target and this is a new sale, but I'm not sure how long it will last for. Gray is $20.99 and turquoise is $28.79 on sale from $31.99 

Either way, you'll end up paying less than retail, which is all that matters. I'm excited to potty train Ava but I feel like girls are way different than boys...we shall see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design