PAGES

Kohl's home sale

Friday, January 30, 2015
I can't say it enough, I love Kohl's. Maybe it's because it's one of the only places in my small town or maybe it's because they always have some sort of promo or deal going on, either way I shop there frequently. This morning in my email, I saw they are running a promo for 20% off anything and you can stack that promo with $15 off your purchase of $50 in their home department. Use code YES20 for the 20% off and code HOME15 for the $15 off. Another great thing? They're doing Kohl's cash again so for every $50 you spend, you get $10 in Kohl's cash. And another bonus is their Yes2You rewards which gives you 1 point for every dollar spent, and for every 100 points you get $5 in rewards. 

Right now I'm trying to actually decorate the house so seeing that was perfect. I love their selection for home decor and they have quite a few great bedding sets that are pretty Anthropologie-esque. I'm definitely going there tonight to pick up some stuff! Here are some of my favorites: 

LC Lauren Conrad Chloe bedding
Artisan Weaver shibori pouflife + style coralSonoma storage ottomanStratton burst wall decor
Shark NV501 3 in 1 vacuum

You can get the Shark vacuum above for just under $200, the Shark Rocket Professional Vacuum for $165, or this Dyson for just about $230 (it retails for $449.99) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design