PAGES

Faux Sheepskin Rugs for 20% off

Friday, February 27, 2015
Now that Ava has her new big girl bed, I have been looking for a new rug for her room. I love the look of sheepskin rugs so I've been keeping my eye out on something similar for a good price. The other day I came across this 5x8 white faux sheepskin rug for only $119.00, it's originally $150. I'm iffy with impulsively buying most things without reviews but this rug has over 650 reviews and it holds up to 4.5 stars, which is amazing! 



This rug comes in 12 different colors as well as multiple sizes. No code is necessary for the sale and it qualifies for free shipping. If you want, you can also use Ebates and get 1% cash back...at least it's something! This sale lasts until March 4th so make sure you check it out! 



I did not order a pad to go under the rug just yet, I'm waiting to see how thick it is first. I'm a little nervous for Ava to have a white rug but we'll see how it goes. I think she'll love the feel of it. Okay, and maybe I can't wait to take some pictures of her on it too...how fabulous does it look?!





1 comment:

  1. A rug like this is on my list to get for my Hazel's room!! Thanks for sharing this deal!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design