PAGES

All Clarisonics on sale!

Monday, June 1, 2015
Now is the time to buy a Clarisonic if you don't have one already. I seriously love mine and I tell everyone that they should own one as well. I have the Mia 2 and I've been very impressed with it. I can't even begin to explain how amazing it has made my skin feel. The brush heads that I like are the delicatedeep pore cleansing, and occasionally the acne cleansing brush head. As a company, Clarisonic is amazing, and they have a great warranty on their devices. Once you buy, and register your device on their website, you're given a special offer to use for later. I got $25 off of a $50+ purchase which I ended up using to buy replacement brush heads as well as this cleanser. 


Ordering through their website, you get free shipping and if you use Ebates*, you can get 6% cash back on your purchase! 




*Contains a referral link

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design