PAGES

Some goodies from Nordstrom for half off

Tuesday, June 16, 2015
I love Nordstrom for so many reasons. The reputation of great customer service, the brands, the free shipping and easy returns...the list goes on. Another reason why I love Nordstrom? Their sales. are. always. awesome. I wanted to pick out some of the best deals that I found that I know so many of you will love. 


Sam Edelman's Sienna bag, BP's faux leather cross body bag, and Sam Edelman's Bella woven backpack are the perfect bags, and they're all under $100. (ppsstt that cross body bag is under $15)


A great Kate Spade statement necklace that is to die for.

Kendra Scott drusy Arden cuffNaomi double ring, and the Kylie ring. I'm totally obsessed with drusy pieces.




floral headband for under $7 as well as a chic beaded headband are both perfect for the summer.
And while these may not be 50% off, I can't stop myself from sharing them because it's love...

Volcom 'New School' flip flop (I bought these myself)

To make it even better, right now Ebates is offering double cash back so you can get 6% back on your purchase!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design