PAGES

Hello my TEN month old

Sunday, April 6, 2014


There's so much personality in this little girl now. Ten months with her in our life and it's still so much fun. Ava is the little girl I always wanted. She's the greatest little sister to Braxton and you should see the way she lights up when she sees her dad come home from work. It's the making of a daddy's girl, for sure. Time is flying by and I can't believe she's almost one. 


Since we were on vacation when Ava was nine months old, there was no post on here but no worries though because I made sure to get a monthly picture of her then; green bow and all for St. Paddy's Day haha This month I had to do a little Easter theme, of course. The onesie came from Kohl's and the headband is from Mina Loves Bows and they matched perfectly. I'm really looking forward to using these monthly pictures for her first birthday coming up...


This past month has been interesting. Ava got three new teeth which makes SEVEN total teeth! Some days with teething weren't so bad but there were others that were totally rough. I'm still on the fence with amber teething necklaces but after this month I'm starting to think that they work. I can kind of see a difference with her when it's on compared to when it's off. 

You can really see that she has grown both physically and mentally the past few weeks. She's just about 18 lbs now, and she's quickly catching up with her brother in height so there's that. Braxton is a little vertically challenged like me haha She's eating so. damn. much. I ask myself more often if I should cut her off or if I should keep feeding her, it's that much. I'm so grateful that she loves food though, and she isn't picky, because it really helps when you have another picky eater on your hands. 

Please excuse the mess haha
Ava is so mobile now, and she's into everything. Luckily the house is still baby proofed from Braxton however I really have to keep an eye on her because she's in the stage of putting everything in her mouth. AKA all of Braxton's toys. I have to admit something...the other day she ate an orange crayon. Thankfully they're nontoxic but she had orange all over her face and in her little teeth. Oopps? One thing that I love so much now is that she's really starting to play with Braxton. It's probably one of the sweetest things to see and I'm so grateful for their age difference. It's a little funny though because where Braxton used to never leave her alone, because he was so curious of the new baby, now she won't leave him alone...it's payback, kid. 

I have so much fun being her mom, and I'm grateful that I have two beautiful, healthy children. There are days where it's rough with the two of them but I wouldn't trade it for the world. Looking into her pretty blue eyes, seeing that silly toothy smile just makes my heart burst. How did I get this lucky? As much as I have loved this baby stage, and I know I'm going to miss it when it's over, I'm really looking forward to seeing Ava as a toddler. By no means am I rushing it but there's no denying that it's happening way sooner than I think. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design