PAGES

Monday's Obsessions

Monday, April 7, 2014
Monday, we meet again. I'm happy to say that we are all healthy again! The weather is starting to get better, which is making me want to venture out and explore. I wish that there were more fun things around here to do...there's really not much, especially for little kids. The playgrounds are super muddy from melted snow and I don't always want to drive an hour+ and pay money for simple entertainment. Oh well, at least the sun is shining more now!

I canceled my gym membership over the weekend because I haven't been in about a month and a half. First it was sickness, then vacation, and now I don't really have an excuse not to go besides genuinely not having the time at the moment. No sense in wasting the money though! As soon as Braxton and Ava were asleep that night, I brought out the springtime Oreos from their hiding place in the pantry. I celebrated canceling my gym membership by eating a bunch of cookies apparently haha 

I ran into the Dollar Tree on Saturday to see if they had plain white paper lanterns and while I was in there Braxton insisted on picking out little glittery Easter eggs on sticks. Once we got home we decorated the front lawn with them. He thought it was the coolest thing ever and the look on his face was priceless. Side note- I really can't wait until our lawn is pretty and green again! 



I heard Stay With Me by Sam Smith and ever since I just want to keep it on repeat. 

By no means am I knocking the top knot thing but if I did this top knot like Katie Holmes it wouldn't be chic. I love how they say "around-town-effortless-chic" which basically means "mom hair" but normal ladies don't get praise for it haha 

I want a patio dining set so bad for when we start grilling outside...we just don't have a patio area haha 


We really need some updated wall decor and I'm dying over the DIY honeycomb shelves at A Beautiful Mess.

I'm not a fan of the #nomakeupselfie to "support" breast cancer and this article sums it up perfectly. 

I read Snooki's blog post that was floating around Facebook about her second pregnancy and I have to say, good for her. I don't care about the whole Jersey Shore show or anything but it's sad how people can be so negative to someone just because of past mistakes. It's amazing how much someone can grow up when they become a mom, I'm proof there as well. 

These parmesan zucchini sticks sound/look so good. I will be making them this week!

Loving this peplum tank and this hooded denim jacket

Ava STILL needs a rug in her room but because I'm so indecisive I can't pick anything and stay with it. However, I'm really liking this one right now.


Here's to a good week xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design