PAGES

Sometimes a break from your routine is the very thing you need

Wednesday, April 23, 2014
...and that's what I'm doing, taking a break, especially from blogging. I have been enjoying my family so much, and the beautiful weather that I couldn't imagine taking time away to blog, at least regularly. Now I'm not quitting, and I'll still be posting here and there, but I really want to focus on life in the now so I can have memories to post about.

I do want to share some Easter pictures though because it was such a wonderful day for us. It was so relaxing and it was finally a day where it was all about our little family of four. We woke up early, like usual, and I went downstairs first to make sure everything was perfect. Once Braxton and Ava were downstairs they got to rummage through their baskets. They each got a shirt, a book, some bunny ears, and a stuffed animal. Ava's basket had some little sunglasses and some organic toothpaste and little baby toothbrush. Her eggs were filled with cereal puffs. Braxton got some sidewalk chalk and different Easter chocolate because we opened up his new toothbrush and toothpaste early. I really try to keep things simple for them.




Yay, chocolate before 7 am.

After we had French toast for breakfast, I went out and hid some Easter eggs for Braxton around our yard. It was his first time hunting for eggs and he was a natural!






I had Ava in the sling during the Easter egg hunt but since it was so beautiful outside, and warm finally, we decided to stay outside and clean up our yard and play. We don't use the exersaucer much at all but she loved being outside in it for just a little while. 






1 comment:

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design