PAGES

Back to School Savings with Ebates

Tuesday, August 4, 2015
I think everyone knows by now that I love Ebates. I have earned over $300 in cash back in the time that I've had an account and it comes in handy! I've been able to buy extra Christmas presents with it, I've been able to shop small with it because it gets deposited into my PayPal account, and I've used it as a way to buy myself stuff that I normally wouldn't spend our regular money on. Ahh, treat yourself, right? Ebates also has a referral program that is awesome and gives you money for the people you refer! 

Clothes: OshKosh, Shoes: Toms/Converse, Backpacks: Skip Hop Zoo/Wildkin
One big bonus to the company is that they often have double cash back days/promos that can be a big deal, especially when it's around the time that you're already shopping at those places. They normally do them around holidays and also now, for back to school. I like to do a lot of back to school shopping online because taking both of the kids out to get stuff is a little exhausting. Plus, where Braxton is the only one going to school, and he isn't picky/I know his size, I can get away with not taking him store to store to try things on. 

Here are the stores with double cash back, and I found some codes and sales for just about everyone...

Amazon: 5.5% cash back on backpacks/luggage, 3% back on kid's clothes/women's clothing/men's clothing, and 5% cash back at My Habit.

OshKosh: 5% cash back, 15% off all orders using code 15OFFAUG, spend $40+ and you can get free shipping plus get an extra 25% off with code EXTRA25. They have some pretty great new arrivals for toddler boys/toddler girls (sizes 2T-5T) as well as some perfect outerwear for girls and boys. (Ppsstt look how cheap their jeans are!)

Kohl's: 6% cash back, 20% site wide using code SMARTYPANTS, $10 off of your $30 kid's/toddler's apparel purchase with code BTSKIDS10, $10 off your $30 junior's/young men's apparel/accessories/handbags purchase using code SELFIE10, and 15% off of furniture/decor/storage/organization with code REFRESH15

eBags: 12% cash back plus an additional 10% off backpacks using code SCHOOL. I'm a big fan of Wildkin backpacks. 

Nordstrom: 6% cash back plus free shipping and returns on any order. They have a great Nike sale right now, even price matching quite a few styles (which I love about Nordstom). I love when there's a sale on Kate Spade. There are even a couple Maxi-Cosi convertible car seats on sale. Doing a quick google search of the two seats, Nordstrom's sale price is around the same price as some other retailers but with the cash back, it's a pretty good buy. 



ShoeBuy: 12% cash back plus 20% off any order using code AUGUST20 and they have free shipping and exchanges no matter the order. (They have great prices on KeensUggs for the winter as well as The North Face...it's never too early to prepare for the cold!)

PacSun: 8% cash back and then you can take 15% off your regular priced purchase using code 15THANKS, free shipping on any order using code PACFREE, or 15% off your entire order using code 15OFFEBATES. I love their BullHead denim which you can find a lot of them 2 for $69. 

Converse: 12% cash back plus free ground shipping on all orders, excludes custom orders. You can't go wrong when you go classic

Macy's: 6% cash back and use code BTS for 20% off all regular/sale/clearance clothing for juniors, guys and kids as well as 15% off all sale and clearance shoes. Some great buys: Carter's clearance pajamaskimonos, and deals under $16.99

Toms: 10% cash back and $5 off any order of $50 with code TOMS5OFF, $10 off any full priced order of $100 (excludes bags) using code TOMS10OFF, and free US shipping on orders of $25+. How cute are these cheetah print mary-janes?


I'm going to keep checking Ebate's double cash back deals because they change all the time and if I see something good, I'll make sure to post it. Keep an eye out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design