PAGES

J Brand Jeans for Over Half Off

Tuesday, August 25, 2015
So this morning I got a Hautelook email that was featuring J Brand jeans on sale. While the sales seemed decent, when I checked elsewhere, I found the same jeans CHEAPER on J Brand's website where you could get more sizes, free shipping, and 4% cash back from Ebates. These jeans are really well made and will last you forever. I've been into the super distressed look lately so of course I found quite a few pairs I loved. I feel like there's something for everyone in this sale.


9044 Jake1214 Aidan
Anmari Trouser1221 Alex
Now is a good chance to grab a pair or two for the upcoming fall. The skinny jeans will look perfect tucked into some boots, or even with a cute pair of flats. I love those Anmari black trouser pants so much. I think they're a good option for a business casual look but they can also be worn more edgy with a denim jacket and band tee. (I'm still a big fan of band tees, even at 26) For the few pairs of crops/cuffed jeans I found, they can be worn into fall with some Birkenstocks and a hoodie for a quick trip to the farmer's market, throw some Converse sneakers on with them and it would be a comfy outfit to go apple picking in, or pair them with a good pair of heels and a statement necklace and you have a great outfit for a girl's night with dinner and drinks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design