PAGES

School Shoes for a Great Price

Saturday, August 22, 2015
Sometimes I forget about them but Famous Footwear has impressed me again. They have their buy one get one half off sale as well as a 15% off coupon that helped me snag two pairs of sneakers for Braxton this year for less than $50. Their prices are comparable to other online retailers, they have either free shipping with orders of $75+ or really reasonable shipping prices if you don't reach the free shipping minimum. The code to use for the 15% off is SCHOOL28 and it's good until September 2nd. 

Classic and simple for Braxton's upcoming UPK year

There's a pretty good sale on kids' Vans as well as a few good deals on kids' Sperry shoes. For myself, I'm really loving these boots and the bright Nikes. Their men's athletic shoes sale has a lot to choose from so there's really something for everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design