PAGES

OshKosh and Carter's Sale for Basics/Layering Pieces

Saturday, August 22, 2015
So there has been some buzz happening with sales the past few days but I have to say, I haven't been *too* impressed lately. With the Gap sale that happened on Wednesday/Thursday ($25 off of $50 purchase plus 30% off sale) I had multiple people messaging me, asking if I had seen it, which I had, but I wasn't jumping on it. For some reason I haven't really loved the selection that Gap has had for toddlers this summer/coming fall season. Usually I get almost all of Braxton's clothes from there but when I started looking for back to school clothes for him there, I couldn't really find a single thing that I wanted. (That never happens!) I'm hoping they come out with better fall/winter clothes coming up because you best believe I want to be spending money there on Black Friday. As for that sale I mentioned up there, apparently Gap is canceling orders due to people stacking those codes together. Boo to you, too, Gap. 

Braxton starts UPK full time in three weeks. I'm not used to him being out of the house 5 days a week, let alone him being gone from 8:30 am until 2:30 pm each day. With that being said, back to school clothes shopping this year is a necessity. The less laundry we have to do immediately, the better, right? Yesterday I found a great deal at OshKosh and Carter's and I actually love their selection of clothes this year, especially for boys. The straight jeans and skinny jeans for boys are all great looking and at a price point that is affordable. Also, did you know that they had cheap suspenders?! 


That's the haul that I got for Braxton for this coming school year and I spent less than $120 on it all. I chose not to focus too much on shorts/short sleeve shirts because it'll be cold sooner rather than later, unfortunately. Braxton really enjoys graphic tees and I think he's going to love the glow in the dark ones from OshKosh the most. 



With the girl's selection, I wanted pieces that would mix and match well. It makes life easier on all of us when you can do that. All of that was less than $150. That's 18 pieces that can transition you perfectly from late summer all the way to late fall/early winter. The leggings would be perfect to go under the dresses with some boots once it's chilly and you can add either the cardigan or denim jacket. 

The codes to use for the sale:

Carter's: 15% off entire purchase* COLOR15
Carter's and OshKosh: 20% off $40 purchase* COLOR20
Carter's: 30% off $60 purchase* COLOR30 

If you buy from both OshKosh and Carter's you automatically receive free shipping, normally their free shipping minimum is $75. This weekend only, in store and online, OshKosh has buy 1, get 1 free shoes along with an extra 20% off clearance. 

If you use Ebates, they have double cash back to Carter's, so if you link through them to Carter's you can get 5% cash back. I believe even if you also buy stuff from OshKosh, you still get that 5% cash back. 

*Not valid on clearance or doorbusters

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design