PAGES

Gap Friends & Family Sale

Saturday, August 8, 2015
It's one of my favorite times to shop...Gap's friends and family event is always a big deal, at least for me. Now is the time to get 40% off of everything. Everything as in no exclusions, in store and online, AND you can use it at Gap Factory stores. The code to use is GAPFAM and you're good to go. They also have 50% off up to 5 regular price items in store and for every $50 you spend, you will receive $25 in Gap Cash to spend later on. 


I went to a Gap outlet yesterday to see if I could get anything good for back to school and I came across those dresses. I asked some friends if anyone wanted one, because they're adorable, and so I ended up buying almost all of them. Why? Because #outfitsandseasons that's why. They ended up being $10.80 and the little cat loafers were only $10.40 after the discounts. The dresses are a thick material so they'll be PERFECT for the upcoming fall/winter. One other favorite from yesterday was this raglan top. Yes, more black and white stripes, but I'm pretty sure it's the softest shirt I have ever bought. I think it'll look perfect with some jeggings and some Mini Melissa Ultragirls

Back to Preschool outfits
As usual, I really love Gap's jeans/jeggings for girls and boys

Back to school outfits: Girls/Boys
If you have a baby shower to go to anytime soon, might I suggest grabbing some newborn essentials because they are so classic and so comfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design