PAGES

Boutique Deals for Everyone

Tuesday, September 1, 2015
Jane.com is a boutique marketplace featuring the latest in women's fashion trends, home decor, and children's clothing. They have daily deals that are up to 70% off and sometimes the deals are too good to pass up on. I love looking through their emails that I'm sent because it's like a mini Pinterest board, with all the stuff they have listed. I wanted to show you all some of the deals they have going right now because they were too cute.

I always said that I wouldn't have tons of stuff on the fridge but two kids later and our fridge is filled with artwork, magnets, pictures of us...you name it. I love the look of these because they're hand painted wood. You get 36 total and shipping is $4.99 for the first set and $1.99 each additional one. They could be fun stocking stuffers and when they're originally $19.99 it's a good buy! 

I really like the look of layered bracelets. I even love mixing silver and gold together and with all of these styles, I have found a TON that I'm obsessing over. There are over 50 options of bracelets and they're marked down 46%. Shipping is $2.50 for the first item and $0.50 for each additional item. 

How cute would these be for a house warming present? I know my mom would absolutely love one for Christmas and I'm already thinking of buying her one now to hold onto. The pins are laser engraved so it won't fade with use and they're dishwasher safe! The company has a money back guarantee which is always amazing. These are originally $59.99 and shipping is $7.99 for the first item and $6.99 for each additional item. 

I love the idea of a tote bag for trick or treating rather than a traditional bucket and these are marked down 51% from $20. These bags are offered in 2 options: glow in the dark or bone initial/name and both of those have 3 different font options. Shipping is $3.99 for the first one and $1.50 each additional bag. 

I'm really, really not ready for the holidays but when I saw these pillows, I knew I had to add them. I'm obsessed over that simple black and gold pillow. They're originally $39.99 (that's 76% off!) and shipping is $4.99 for the first item and $3.99 each additional item. I like how you can transform your regular couch pillows with these covers instead of just buying the entire pillow. 

I love love love the look of druzy. Marked down from $19.99, these necklaces are simple but so beautiful. You can wear one by itself or layer them. They come in either gold or silver plated and comes in 8 different colors. (Some colors are selling faster than others!) Shipping is $2.99 for the first item and $1.99 for each additional item. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design