PAGES

And so I begin….

Tuesday, January 7, 2014
I have done the whole blog thing so many times but here I go again. I never really "quit" I just either would get caught up in family life or before I would get overwhelmed with the first couple of posts and think I couldn't do it. I'm over that now. I know that I can do it. For a few months I was part of a group blog and it showed me that I could write and I did have a reason to blog. I realized I wanted to blog for myself. I want to talk about things that I think are important. I want to be able to look back at my writings and remember the times I had with my children.

My New Year's "resolution" was to start blogging for myself and that's what I'm going to do. I have never, literally never, made any resolutions in my 25 years but I figured this year I would. I didn't make anything unattainable because I wanted to be realistic and I think it will make me better by the end of the year. 2014 will hopefully be a great year.

This is the year that I will focus on my life and what is currently in it. I'm going to be more affectionate to my husband. I love him so much and sometimes with how busy we can be with parenting, and life, our feelings get pushed to the side. This year I'm going to have fun with my babies. Braxton is 3 now and he is so much fun. He has so much adventure in him that I don't think it will ever be tamed. Somehow time is flying by and Ava is already almost 1. It's bittersweet because I look forward to the stage when she starts to walk and all the fun stuff but I'm also a little sad because I know she's our last baby and I miss everything about her being small. I'm going to let go of things more easily and focus on what/who is important to me.

Now I'm not saying that I'm going to be a full time blogger. Hell, there are times where I barely have a second to myself to shower…ahh the joys of motherhood. However I'm going to use this as an outlet and I will stick to it this time

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design