PAGES

Here's some baby spam

Thursday, January 30, 2014

I'm so guilty of over sharing on Instagram…I just can never decide which picture is best and, like a normal mom, I think they're all cute. I take a million pictures because I can't help it. With Ava she moves all over the place and has different expressions basically every picture. When I try to take a picture of both Ava and Braxton I tell myself "good luck" before and just hope for the best. Taking a good picture of two children is basically the holy grail. Most of my pictures will have one blurry kid and the other will be smiling sweetly or one of their eyes will be closed…it's almost always something.

For Christmas, Brian got me a Canon Rebel t3i and I was so surprised. I had been talking about getting a used Canon from Ebay so I could practice on something without paying full retail but I never expected to get it, brand new, for Christmas. (Thanks Cyber Monday sales  Santa) After the initial shock and excitement like a little girl you see in Youtube videos, I felt overwhelmed. I had, and still have, no idea what I'm doing but slowly but surely I'm starting to learn. I have a friend who helps me as much as she can with things and I'll always send her pictures asking if the lighting looks good and all that stuff. Editing is a totally different thing though and I have to say…I'm still clueless on it. I'll get there though!

I wanted to share some pictures from the past couple of days since we have had really sunny days, even though it feels like the Arctic outside. Good lighting has made me want to bring my camera out more and I'm glad. I would love some opinions on the pictures and if there's any advice you can share I'll take it!








Today Ava and I went to my friend Marissa's house to have a girls day with her and her daughter Mila. Ava and Mila were born two days apart, in the same hospital. Marissa actually came to visit us after I had Ava and that night she went into labor. I remember her texting me through it, before she got admitted, and I was so excited. We had talked about being in the hospital at the same time as soon as we found out we were going to the same OB office and everything. You can find Marissa's blog here….

Ava and Mila are baby besties and it's so cute seeing them together. Today was fun because they are both mobil now and they have these cute, funny noises they make at each other. Ava's included growling haha Pictures were almost impossible since they were on the go but we snapped as many as we could.














No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design