PAGES

Monday's Obsessions

Monday, March 24, 2014
Okay, so I took a blogging vacation and I missed two weeks of Monday's Obsessions but I'm back! I had the intention to blog but I was just way too busy. In the back of my head though I was like "I have to stick with this, I'm not going to be like some people who flake out on everything!" That's the worst thing with some blogs, in my opinion, the inconsistencies. 

The past week at home was nice. While we were in Florida I kept saying that I never wanted to come back but I kind of did. Sleeping in our bed, getting to relax in a kid proof home, and getting our routine back has been great. Braxton went back to school and the first day back we got a great report saying he listened well (which is a big deal!) and that he was a flirt with the girls, no surprise. Brian went back to work on Tuesday and he said that he actually didn't mind it- aka he was getting a break from us haha Coming up they're changing his hours and it's going to positively affect us, where he'll be home earlier, woo! Ava had her nine month check up and the doctor said she was looking perfect...close to 18 pounds believe it or not. She's an eating machine lately. We haven't tried a food that she doesn't like yet, and we're having lots of fun doing the whole baby led weaning thing.

Even though the calendar said it's Spring, it still feels like Winter here unfortunately. Yesterday I woke up to some fresh snow and it was bitter cold outside. Boo! I can't wait until we can get outside to play and I can direct Brian at what flowers to plant since I don't have much of a green thumb. I'm ready for dresses, skirts, and sandals as well.

My dressing room selfie at Marshall's because I haven't been there in ages. Trying the whole crop top trend.

My Freshly Picked mocc giveaway ends in under two days! 

Totally loving the new Bayside album 'Cult' and this single. The entire album is great, check it out.

I have had Spotify Premium for a couple years now and can't live without it. Here's a free trial

I scooped up a few things from the Oh Joy! for Target collection for Ava's birthday party. I ordered online, while we were driving home, so they were at the house a day or so after we got back. Unfortunately one thing I ordered was all messed up - the "Hooray" cake topper arrived saying "Hoooay" and they're all out of stock now.

My Plum Street Prints phone case is perfect for Spring. 

A new pair of Rayban aviators is on my want list.

I was in heaven with Sonic's limeades. I prefer cranberry but here's a great recipe for cherry limeade.

I'm now obsessed with Rocket + Lace thanks to my friend Denae who let me borrow her floral crown for a day. Anna, the creator, just launched new stuff yesterday so check her out!

Speaking of Denae, she recently posted on her blog about beauty and how we see ourselves and others. She mentions me and it made me cry because it's so sweet. Give it a read. 

After I'm done with this ombré hair of mine I told Brian that I want purple hair just for a little while. Now if only I could give up the blonde that I have worked so hard for haha

I'm going to try a version of this recipe of stuffed pasta shells in the crockpot this coming week. - I'll post about how it turns out...

We have so many shows to catch up on but how crazy is Scandal now?!

Mama Bear camo shirt is on my wish list but they're ALWAYS sold out on Loved by Hannah and Eli.


Here's to a good week xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design