PAGES

Monday's Obsessions

Monday, March 31, 2014
Hello Monday, the last day of March! I'm really hoping April will bring better weather because yesterday I woke up to more snow. This Winter has been pretty brutal and it seems to be never ending. Last Monday night Braxton started to run a fever which turned into him not feeling well at all. At one point during the week his fever hit 104.6 which is totally scary but it turns out he has yet another ear infection. I will be so happy once the tubes are put in so hopefully he can get away from all these ear issues. Ava was grumpy almost all week, which is unusual for her, but she got THREE teeth! She's a teething machine haha As for me, I've been running a little low for the week. Having a sick child along with one that's teething is exhausting.

Besides the sickness, our week was pretty uneventful except on Friday because Braxton was feeling better...his class had a field trip at the local skating rink so he got to try rollerskating for the first time. It was exactly how you would expect a three year old to try skating though...it didn't go well. He loved it and it was sweet but after one time around I just put his boots back on and let him run around the rink with those instead, just to be safe. He wasn't the only one doing that so it was just fine. A classmate's birthday was that day so her mom brought cupcakes…yay, cupcakes before 11 am!



Shakira's new song Empire is so so so catchy.

The best April Fool's Day pranks kids will fall for. 

Over the weekend I saw this quilt by LWPH sews. It's a collaboration with Casey Wiegand and it's beyond beautiful. The mermaid print is actually familiar to us...for Christmas Ava got her first blanket with that print on it. Now if only we could get her the $250 quilt! If only…

How crazy is this article on the Black Plague?! (Sorry to get a little morbid haha)

I have such a sweet tooth lately and that looks heavenly. 

I saw a post on Elizabeth Taylor's gardens and it made me long for spring/summer even more. How beautiful?! (and no it's not a plug for the perfume mentioned haha)

I want this and this.

Mindy Kaling is perfect and I love that she did a crop top. 

I just bought my first Sakura Bloom sling in plum. Wrapping Ava just isn't the same now that she's bigger so I really wanted to try a ring sling. I can't wait until it gets here!

I got caught up in the Animal Face craze.

You might have a 3 year old if….

Our kitchen really needs an update so I need inspiration.
Actually, who am I kidding, the whole house needs an update.


Here's to a good week xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design