PAGES

A quick little thank you...

Friday, May 9, 2014
I wanted to say thank you to everyone who kept Braxton in your thoughts...his surgery went great! We were up at 5:45 am Wednesday morning and made our way to the hospital by 7. Poor Braxton couldn't eat or drink anything, so we didn't either, just to be fair. He was a little moody, which I don't blame him, but he was such a big boy! When he woke up he acted like nothing had happened, and he was so calm. They said that they drained A LOT of fluid, so here's to hoping we see a difference. I know that his speech isn't going to get better overnight, and we'll have to work with him quite a bit still but I'm really crossing my fingers for some big leaps coming up!

Yesterday we spent the beautiful day running a few errands and playing outside. We went to BJ's to return some recyclables, and I got sucked into an "all natural, green cleaning product" It basically cleaned like a miracle during the demo, so of course I had to buy it for the "LOW price of only $39.99!" Now I want to clean anything and everything with it. Oh, and because we sat through the demo of it, we got a $25 gift card to restaurant.com 


I made Ava a little big flower crown the other day with some of the silk flowers I'll be using for her birthday party coming up. It's pretty much my favorite thing to put on her now when I take pictures haha, especially with her sweet little Freshly Picked Frosted Rose moccs. The crown was oh so easy to make, and I want to make a hundred more in all sorts of colors now. While I took pictures of Ava, Braxton was playing with his dad in the yard. I am so thankful for the nice weather, and when Brian is off on those days! Things are slowly starting to settle down, and I'm starting to feel more like myself again...finally!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear the surgery went well! and that flower crown is oh so cute!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design