PAGES

Monday's Obsessions, on a Tuesday

Tuesday, May 27, 2014
Shoo! I haven't done a Monday's Obsessions in about a month, and yes, today is Tuesday but yesterday was a holiday so it's totally justifiable to do it today. Right? Yeah...I'm already rambling. While I've been taking a break from my usual postings, I have been enjoying the nicer weather with the munchkins and I have been SO BUSY prepping for Ava's party. I'm amazed that it's going to be this Saturday! It's funny how last month I felt silly for buying/making stuff since it was so early but now I still have a lot to do.

I have been obsessed with painting my nails lately. I think I went almost a year without painting them, believe it or not, and now I'm making it a point to have them painted. Essie has been my favorite brand for awhile now because it's actually durable and lasts longer than a couple of days. I have also been on a selfie kick, and I almost want to make fun of myself for it haha. To be honest, I have kind of put myself aside for awhile now and I'm trying to make it a point to have a little me time here and there. Even if it's painting my nails or taking a little extra time to put some make up on, it's making me feel like my old self again and it's nice to not just feel like mom. I have even been enjoying peace and quiet. If you know me, you know that I have always felt weird when things are too quiet. Like the tv needs to be on for background noise, something. Well that hasn't been the case for me lately and I have found myself truly relaxing in the quiet when I have the luxury of both munchkins napping at the same time.



Braxton and I love listening to Paramore while we're driving. 

I want to start a collection of Mooshka dolls for Ava. 

Okay, I can't help myself...I'm loving these pictures of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, but mostly Kim. Maybe it'll last this time...

Brian surprised me with an iPhone 5s the other day, and it's gold, so I need a new case


A little snippet of life of a stay at home mom that I loved. 

Pretty flowers from Lauren Conrad. 

The other night I made slow cooker pulled jerk pork sandwiches and they were amazing. I used the same recipe for Braxton's first birthday party and made 4 batches of it! 

I'm really drooling over the Sakura Bloom simple linen sling in Orchid

16 Previously Unwritten Rules of Mom Code - This one is my favorite of all. All of us mamas should read this and keep the "rules" in mind. 


Here's to a good week xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design