PAGES

A quick little moment of positivity

Wednesday, June 11, 2014
Being a stay at home mom can be lonely, which I read a great post about here, and at times I can get into a little funk. Days are long and they can be exhausting and it can totally change my moods sometimes. I won't sugarcoat it…sometimes I feel like I'm going crazy. That's normal, right?! Yes, yes it is…and yes, I'm answering my own questions haha I truly love being a mom though, it's what has made me the happiest in my life. I can't think of any other time that I have felt this surrounded by love. 

Since the start of the year, I have been focusing more on positivity and I have been sharing some of my favorite quotes on Instagram. It's a way for me to remind myself to be a better person and I want to share on here some of my favorites…

1. "Be happy" 

2. "Love is why we are here"

3. Happiness is a direction, not a destination"

4. "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken" Oscar Wilde

5. "Surround yourself with positive people"

6. "Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing"

7. "If you love the life you live, you will live a life of love"

8. "No beauty shines brighter than that of a good heart"

9. "People will love you. People will hate you. And none of it will have anything to do with you"

10. "There are far better things ahead than what we leave behind" C.S. Lewis

11. "Be thankful for every new day"

12. "The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude" Dennis S. Brown

13. "People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou



What are some of your favorite quotes?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design