PAGES

Christmas Gifts for the Kids Pt 3

Wednesday, November 11, 2015
Okay, this one's a splurge. Pottery Barn Kids' Kitchens are pricey but they're oh so pretty. You can buy them in sets, which are currently on sale, but you can also buy individual pieces. 


Now, for the more affordable things, kitchen accessories...


There are also some great wooden sets like their wooden milk container set and wooden egg set. Or you can grab their metal baking set or their kitchen tools set for a pretty great price. 

I have been going back and forth this year on if I get Ava a tea party set and after seeing the ones Pottery Barn had, I instantly decided on a big yes. The detail on the white carved flower set is to die for. I also really like the idea of the Green Toys tea set, for obvious reasons. I think both Braxton and Ava would have so much fun having a tea party together. They already cheers each other whenever they drink something, now I just need to add a fancy tea pot and cups to the mix. 


Yesterday, Pottery Barn was offering free shipping on everything, excluding furniture but with the holidays coming up, I'm sure that offer will be back. If you sign up for their emails, you can get their sales alerts and also you can get 15% off your first purchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design