PAGES

Christmas Gifts for the Ladies Pt 2

Tuesday, November 10, 2015
Alright, moooooore gifts! I wanted to do something besides beauty stuff for this post so it's a mishmash of lovely things. Once again, I tried to do different price points for everyone. I feel like I'm in the Sound of Music, talking about a few of my favorite things. Cue the song now...


Christmas Gifts for the Ladies

Lush's wrapped gifts can work for pretty much every occasion and you'll find something for basically everyone. I've posted the Sweet Nothing necklaces before in my Monday's Obsessions and I still love them. (I also love this BFF necklace set) I'm a huge huge huge fan of American Eagle's socks. They're warm and all the patterns are pretty cool and I highly doubt anyone would be bummed to open them on Christmas because they aren't the typical lame socks. Also, they're almost always buy one, get one half off so woo hoo! I'm a total blanket hoarder and how awesome would a heated throw be in the cold, cold winter?! (That buffalo plaid is too good) Also, I totally love the look of the cable knit throw. BUY ALL THE THROW BLANKETS!  Also, buy all the s'mores kits because how delectable does that one look? They also make fancy dipped marshmallows and hot chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design