PAGES

Land of Nod - Some Favorites + Some Sales

Thursday, November 5, 2015
So this post is going to be a little bit of a jumble, so bear with me. I wanted to share some of my Land of Nod favorites but I also wanted to highlight some of their stuff on sale. First off, if you haven't already, sign up for their emails because you can get 10% off your first purchase. Second, right now they are offering $4.95 all you can ship shipping. As in you can buy toy boxes, benches, play chairs and tables, bedding, play houses, bean bags, and on and on for their flat rate shipping price. 

Until Monday, they have all their playhouses 20% off, which is a once a year event. It's a great opportunity to buy their teepees, which I know people are starting to look for now that Christmas is getting closer. The 20% off makes them $127.20 and they're included in the flat rate shipping deal. 


I also really love their canopies. They're all so gorgeous. My favorites are the girly ones, of course. You can get the pink ombre for $127.20 or you can do the pink ombre with cushion for $159.20 The butterfly canopy and cushion set is $183.20 compared to $229. 

Their giant plush bot is on sale for $99.97 instead of $249 and it measures just over 3 feet. You can snag their tot bowling set that's usually $59 for $24.97. For $100, the dress up changing screen is the perfect addition to any kid's playroom, as is the kitchenette, which is on sale for $200. 


When I saw these floor bins were marked down to only $9.97 a piece compared to $49 each, I instantly carted the black and white ones. (The round ones are $19.97) I love the simple look of the little handcrafted bird cage, which will cost you $20 compared to almost $50. Their aviary rounded wire pendant lamp is only $45 and that gorgeous pink ruffled bedding is now $150. 


You can gift the kids some cool plush instruments to start a band, all while your sanity is saved because they aren't obnoxiously loud musical instruments haha The cymbals and boom box are marked down to $14.97, the really cool looking accordion is $39.97, and the record player is just under $20. 


Okay, so now I'm going to be mixing in some non sale favorites.

The plush tea party set is so adorable and kind of eclectic. Their giant stuffed camel would look so cute in the playroom and it's on sale for $49.97. I think any kid would love an electric guitar.  Wooden alphabet blocks that are well made are so nice to have and the look of these are cool and different. 


Keeping up on the music theme, these drums could be the coolest Christmas present ever sitting in front of the tree, or even this acoustic guitar, that's on sale for just under $40. I'm in the market for new shelves for the kids' rooms and I love this gold shelf for Ava's room and the honeycomb shelf for Braxton's. 






I think I love all of their Christmas decor because it's all so different. The milk & cookies ornaments are adorable and totally something I would put on my tree. I love love love felt garlands and for $20, it's a pretty good price when you think of how much some shops typically charge. Normally I mix up garlands and this holiday lights garland would be a good addition to any kind of decor. The look of these nightfall ornaments are gorgeous and they're definitely on my wish list. 


Okay, okay, I'm done for now. But really, check out Land of Nod's stuff right now. It's all so good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design