PAGES

Disney Princess My First Toddler Deal

Wednesday, November 25, 2015
Remember how I said everywhere's starting Black Friday early? Well, Kohl's has rolled out their $15 Kohl's Cash offer for online orders already and they also have some Black Friday doorbuster deals with toys. Because of that, I found a few extra things for the kids. 

One of the best finds was this Merida doll for only $13.20 and that was before the additional 15% off coupon that I had (AMAZING15 is the code) 


Kohl's also has a few other My First Toddler Princess Dolls, all at pretty great prices. Don't forget to use Ebates* because they currently have 6% cash back with Kohl's and make sure you're signed up for Kohl's Yes2You Rewards



*Contains a referral link

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design