PAGES

Veteran's Day Sale at 6pm.com

Wednesday, November 11, 2015
I woke up this morning to an email from 6pm with their Veteran's Day sale and I figured I would browse, not expecting to find much, but unfortunately for my bank account, I found a bit. They're doing a 11+11=$22 sale so they have TONS of stuff for $22 or less, and an additional 10% off using code SURPRISE10. 

You know how sometimes good sales are for things from previous seasons? Like summer clothes on sale during the winter? Well, in this case, I found some MUK LUKS that are totally awesome, and a great gift option for the holiday season. Or, you can just treat yourself, like I did with the awesome ones in the middle. Hello house slippers! 

With the 10% off code, you can get all of these for under $20!

Other things in their $22 sale: 
Oh, and another bonus is shipping is free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design