PAGES

Christmas Gifts for the Ladies Pt 3

Thursday, November 12, 2015
I really, really love what Macy's has out right now for their Martha Stewart and kate spade collections and for some reason, I'm really loving polka dots currently. Now that our kitchen is about 85% done (yes, it's still not completely done) I've been picking up pieces here and there to add to the newness of it. Basically our whole house is done in all blues and grays, except the kitchen. I've always loved hints of red in the kitchen. I kind of have an eclectic taste when it comes to decorating but I also like mixing the eclectic with modern/preppy. Right now I currently have a beautiful red southwestern accent rug in there from Six and Grand mixed in with some Courtly Check enamelware items from MacKenzie-Childs. (This tea kettle is probably my favorite piece and I don't even use it for tea haha) 

Christmas Gifts for the Ladies - Kitchen Edition

I have picked up pretty much every piece of the kate spade all in good taste collection while shopping inside Macy's and put it back. Not because I think it's not worth it or anything but I feel like they're perfect pieces to gift to someone or be given yourself as a gift. I just can't seem to buy it for myself! Those mixing bowls have definitely been in my thoughts for a couple of months now. 

Another great kate spade piece I think everyone could love would be the thermal tumbler with straw (and 2 of those are even marked on sale). Put a Starbucks gift card inside with some chocolate and a great lip balm or lipstick and ta-da! perfect secret santa gift, on a budget! (Speaking of lipstick on a budget, Lip Tar is currently half off) 

1 comment:

  1. Are you gonna give gifts this Christmas Season? Shop your gifts for her! For your wife, daughter or girlfriend. There are plenty of discounted items to shop at Boutiqueken online shop. You can find the maxi dress, long occasion dress, summer wear, swimwear, sheer bra and panties, and even on the beauty collections. Shop now!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design