PAGES

Christmas Gifts for the Ladies Pt 4

Friday, November 13, 2015
Bouncing off of my first ladies gift ideas, here's more beauty stuff, but this time from Ulta. There are things I prefer to buy from Sephora sometimes but there are so many things I love to get from Ulta. They always offer some sort of coupon, which usually excludes prestige beauty, and their prices are pretty great. I tried to include something for every price point, and still keep it at a decent budget. 


First, I have to say that that Anastasia Beverly Hills eye palette is not nearly appreciated as it should be. I mean you constantly hear about the Urban Decay palettes but look at the colors on this one! Comparing the $35 price tag to some UD ones, it's basically a steal. It is most definitely on my personal wish list. As is both mini perfumes. I actually hate buying full size perfumes because it takes me forever to use the entire bottle, and I get tired of scents easily at times, so the pen sprays that Ulta offers are my favorite. Rollerballs are cool but pen sprays are even better. I always love Marc Jacobs Daisy but I've really been intrigued by the Black Opium by Yves Saint Laurent. They also make an original Opium scent that my mom has been using for 30+ years so I think it would be cool to have the next version. 

1 comment:

  1. The best Christmas gift is the complete set of the beauty makeup collection. Shop it now and get bigger discount this holiday season, only at https://www.boutiqueken.com/cat/beauty.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design