PAGES

A quick little Happy Valentine's Day

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day! I love this day, especially now that I have little ones. Each year I do some fun little crafts with Braxton for Brian but this year I got something he made at school. Seeing it today was so special and I was instantly in love with it. I mean how precious can you get?! And those mini cupcakes...oh yes. I haven't yet had a full cupcake though because anytime I try to take a bite he asks for it nicely by saying "pleeeease?" He's saving me from extra calories, right?

Speaking of extra calories, Brian and I are going to attempt a date night tonight at Cheesecake Factory. We may be a little crazy going out on Valentine's Day, on a Friday night, but here's to hoping it works out. They recently opened up kind of close by so it will be nice to get out to try it...I haven't eaten at a Cheesecake Factory since before I moved from Florida. We're doing a late dinner in hopes that it won't be crazy busy and so the munchkins can already be asleep when we leave. That's the easiest way to do it. 

I hope everyone has had a nice day, and an even better night coming up! xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design