PAGES

Monday's Obsessions

Monday, February 10, 2014
Hello Monday...


Our past week has just been filled with snow. I really can't seem to get myself out in this weather with two munchkins unless Brian is with us. It's just too icy and cold to go out unless we have to so I've been doing fun little crafts with Braxton to keep away cabin fever. Ava has had a hard time with the top two teeth that are coming in so we've had a week of bad sleep, crankiness, and a runny nose. I feel so bad for her. Brian said last night to one of his co-workers that two people in the house have been sleeping well and those two are the dog and Braxton. I took some simple pictures of the kids for Valentine's Day to send to my mom. They sort of turned out okay but she loved them. On Tuesday we went to my in laws for dinner and it was nice to get a night off from cooking, and cleaning up. From the last time we were there they did the opposite of baby proofing and added a bar with loads of glass but I have to say, Braxton behaved himself and he did so well...even if he barely ate dinner and only wanted the pudding cups in the famous snack cupboard that both him and Brian flock to as soon as we get there. Like father like son I guess.

I have been sort of busy planning our upcoming trip to Florida. I'm getting excited to get out of this cold weather and finally see my family and friends again. We may be semi crazy because we'll be driving down but I think we can manage it. Brian will be doing this with his friends in New Found Glory while we stay with my mom. I won't lie, a big part of me is jealous he's going on a cruise but I had the option to go and turned it down...I can't imagine being on that kind of cruise with two kids that are still so little and I definitely couldn't ever leave them. I have also been working on my blog. I'm starting to make plans for it and I did some subtle changes to the layout that I think I like more. I'm going to get some pictures taken coming up and I'll be pushing the blog once we're home from Florida. There are some fun things in store!


Ever since I heard Lana Del Rey do Once Upon a Dream I have been totally obsessed with it.

These pictures are just adorable. Fun Fact: I tried for months to convince Brian that we should name our girl Harper, but after him saying no no no we decided on Ava.

This wrap kept a teething and sick Ava perfectly content the whole time we were grocery shopping the other day.

Here and here are some cute Valentine's Day printables for this week.

I'm enjoying this blog.

Bip and Bop is one of my favorite brands I have come across because of social media. For our anniversary in October, Brian got me this and I seriously never want to take it off. I kind of have my eye on this for a layering piece.

I've been on a carb overload lately. I'm doing the opposite of what I should be doing but it's just so good. Last night I made a version of Betty Crocker's macaroni and cheese. My mom has used that recipe for over 30+ years. I just double the recipe and add chicken, and sometimes bacon, for a full meal and loads of leftovers.

Also, Oreo is going to make me gain 10 pounds just with their marshmallow crispy cookies.

I have been trying to clean up my Pinterest boards and I don't know why it has taken me so long. Everything was/still is kind of a mess but it's a work in progress!

I want this Essie color on my toes for the entire Spring.

Piggy Paint is my favorite for Ava when it comes to nail polish and this color is next for her.

For Valentine's Day I told Brian that I only wanted my hair done so Thursday I finally get to go see my lovely friend Avril who does wonders on this mop of mine. This might be a little bit of inspiration.


Here's to a good week xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design