PAGES

A quick little moment

Tuesday, February 4, 2014
Yesterday we took Braxton to the McDonald's play place (yes, I know we're terrible parents and there's loads of germs, blah blah blah) because it's freezing cold outside and we wanted to get out of the house but not go too far. Braxton has been a couple times with Brian and his uncle Kevin but this was my first time being there with him. Since he's still a little shorty he needs help climbing the things so I went in with him while Brian hung out with Ava, and ate chicken nuggets. There's nothing that reminds you more about how you're not as young as you used to be when you try to maneuver your way through a kid's jungle gym. I told Brian next time we do something like that I'm wearing some yoga pants instead of jeans haha Watching Braxton play yesterday was the sweetest. He had a blast! We went through the whole thing about 15 times and he loved it each and every time. Isn't it amazing how something like that never gets old for kids? Oh! I have to add that yesterday he totally went to the bathroom, on the big toilet, while we were at. They usually intimidate him but he did it like a champ. So proud of him! 


I have to share this picture that Brian took last night just because that doesn't happen often. Braxton is all about dad and I'm usually chopped liver haha Not really but you get the idea. In between making dinner, homemade spaghetti sauce, and playing some more with him I got those kisses. He climbed up on me, took my face in his hands, and pulled me in for this intense kiss....over and over. He did it so many times Brian got to take a picture of it (it's that rare) If it wasn't so sweet and cute it totally would have been a little awkward haha I think that was his way of telling me thank you and that he had fun with me. The feeling is mutual kid...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design