PAGES

Baby Spam

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Yesterday we had a beautifully sunny but cold day so I brought out my camera to take some pictures.  Braxton was napping but it was still fun to just get some of Ava. I think yesterday was the first time in awhile she wasn't wearing some sort of pink haha I ordered some early Spring headbands for her from @minalovesbows and a cute blue one came which I think is my favorite so she wore that along with a shirt from H&M and some Carter's leggings. They're the perfect play clothes for at home. Her little ballerina doll was a Christmas present we got her from Sophie & Lili and she loves playing with it. It's her first doll and I love how soft it is. We also bought her baby bestie Mila one for Christmas! 





She's totally starting to copy me, and she loves sticking her tongue out if I do. 

The other day we were snowed in...wait, who am I kidding, we're always snowed in lately...anyways, I decided to play a little dress up with Ava since we weren't even thinking of leaving the house. Leopard print and a pink tutu! It's fun because even at 8 months old she doesn't mind when I change her clothes over and over. She just hangs out, smiles, and laughs at me while I make funny faces at her and sing in a not so beautiful tone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design