PAGES

Hello my EIGHT month old...

Wednesday, February 5, 2014




Wow, another month is already gone and Ava is 8 months old today. I always look forward to the 5th of the month but then once it's here I just want to sob while I say "stop growing so fast!" It's that constant mom battle of wanting your children to grow and become little humans but also wanting them to stay your little baby. Today when Brian and I were talking about her being 8 months old already he mentioned how he didn't think it went this fast with Braxton and I totally agree. Is it because we're so busy now? I'm really trying to enjoy every little second with her because I know she's our last...

Like I mentioned before, every month on the 5th I take a hundred pictures of her. I always dress her in a onesie and a headband, on the same white comforter, just so I can see the changes she has made. Since Halloween I have tried to do semi themes with her onesie and headband, thanks to one of my favorite ladies who does themed bows/headbands. This month of course I had to go with reds and pinks!


I wish I had been blogging personally each and every month so I could keep up with everything but at least I can start now. I will say it each and every month but she really is the happiest baby. She's an advanced army crawler and food is a big motivator for her to get places...especially if Braxton drops his snack and she's on the floor; she goes as quick as she can before I scoop her up. So far she loves chunks of avocado, rice, broccoli, mashed potatoes, carrots, toast...the list goes on and it's only growing. Kisses make her smile and show her cute little dimple. We love doing Peek a Boo and she sits so sweet when I read books to her. Babbling is just starting to pick up and she loves telling Braxton and I stories throughout the day. 


A few days ago two new teeth up top decided to join the two she has on the bottom. She currently has one top front tooth and then a little fang next to it haha I'm lucky to say that she's such a snuggler and she loves her mom. Yay for having a mama's girl! Right now she's just getting into 9 month clothes and I have to get out soon to go buy her some new clothes for our trip to Florida in a few weeks. You can't wear long sleeves in the sunny weather! I'm so excited for my mom to hold her again because it's been 6 1/2 months already. Distance sucks when you have growing kids. 




The whole time I was taking pictures she was babbling, eating her feet, or laughing and smiling at me. How did I get so lucky? I'm totally biased but she's pretty much the cutest girl ever. 

2 comments:

  1. She is absolutely beautiful!!! Happy 8 months to her!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design